Each User should become familiar with the contents of this document upon undertaking actions intended to use the following website: www.skin-laser.pl, hereinafter referred to as the Website.
- Skin Laser / Personal Data Controller – SKIN LASER LUBELSCY MEDYCYNA ESTETYCZNA I DERMATOLOGIA - K.J.M.J. LUBELSCY s.c., a civil-law partnership based in Katowice (postal code: 40-092), at ul. Mickiewicza 14/2, formed by Krystyna Lubelska, Małgorzata Lubelska‑Sazanów, Jakub Sazanów‑Lubelski and Jerzy Lubelski – acting as partners;
- User – shall mean any person that uses the Website in any manner whatsoever;
- Website – shall mean an organised IT platform at www.skin-laser.pl, allowing the Users to use the IT mechanisms and information prepared by Skin Laser and/or its parameters, as well as other Internet resources;
- Electronic services – shall mean the services rendered by electronic means;
- Information services – shall mean the contents provided at the request of the User, concerning the Website and all the subpages of the Website, available upon display of a website with a specific URL. The subject of the information services covers all the information on the Website, including that concerning the services offered, the rules for the performance thereof, current promotional campaigns and other proprietary materials; any materials obtained by the User, especially photographs, videos, press articles, graphic works, descriptions of services and devices, where such materials are the subject of the property rights of Skin Laser or third parties, shall be subject to protection under such legal documents as the Act on Copyright and Neighbouring Rights;
- Cookies – shall mean small text files stored by Skin Laser’s server on the User’s device (computer), which may be read each time the device (computer) connects with the Website;
- Newsletter – shall mean the electronic service provided by Skin Laser, involving the transfer of information to the e-mail address indicated by the User. This information concerns, in particular, the available services and promotional offers, loyalty programmes, events and novelties pertaining to the services provided by Skin Laser;
- Personal Data – shall mean the information about an identified or identifiable natural person (the data subject); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person – within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz.U. [Journal of Laws], Item 1000, as amended), as well as the GDPR;
- GDPR or Regulation – shall refer to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the EU L 2016, No. 119, p. 1, as amended) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and on repealing the directive 95/46/EC (the general regulation on personal data protection); the text of the Regulation can be found via the website of the Personal Data Protection Office (UODO) at uodo.gov.pl.
THE PROVISION OF INFORMATION SERVICES AND THE INFORMATION ON THE RISKS RELATED TO THIS TYPE OF SERVICES
- When the User enters the desired website address into the address bar of an Internet browser, s/he becomes the recipient of free-of-charge information services. Such information services cease to be provided as soon as the User leaves the website. Concluding and terminating other contracts for the provision of the remaining services offered by Skin Laser shall be subject to the stipulations of separate agreements regulating the rules for using these services.
- Skin Laser reserves the right to decide, at its own discretion, about the Website’s content, as well as about any changes introduced thereto, without having to inform the Users in advance about its intentions. Moreover, Skin Laser reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Website or its particular constituent electronic services and to introduce new services thereto.
- The User warrants that s/he will use the Website only in a manner consistent with the applicable law, the principles of community life and good manners, with respect towards the copyrights and intellectual property rights.
- Skin Laser shall be responsible neither for whether the Website will meet the Users’ expectations in terms of its substantive content, accuracy and usability of the information obtained, nor for any consequences of using this information by the User, in particular for the consequences of any decisions made on the basis thereof in terms of finance management, healthcare and any other aspects of life activities.
- The User shall be solely responsible for the contents of the information published by the User via the Website, in any form whatsoever, and upon publishing such information the User shall assume responsibility for any infringement of third-party personal or other rights.
- Where the User has been redirected from the Website to a portal administered by a different entity, this portal shall be used in accordance with the rules laid down thereon.
The provision of personal data is also at the sole risk of the User. In particular, where the User logs in with a social media account (e.g. Facebook) which leads to direct logging into skin-laser.pl, such an operation shall be carried out at the sole risk of the User. Such situations shall not be governed by this document and the Users are then requested to become familiar with the principles of privacy protection developed by a given portal administrator.
- Skin Laser takes care of the security of its IT systems and the electronic devices in use. However, there is a series of risks related to the use of the Internet and electronic access channels. Some of the most common include: phishing – fraudulent posing as a trustworthy organisation to solicit confidential information; malware (malicious software) – including viruses and spyware (spying software) intended to infect or monitor the User’s IT system; and spam – unsolicited messages sent in bulk by e-mail.
- Using the information services via the Internet, the User is exposed to the above-mentioned threats and should exercise due care in order to prevent them. The measures aimed at minimising the above-mentioned risk include, for instance, installing legal software and its regular updates, using antivirus software and selective access to the IT system by means of adequately strong passwords, which are not revealed to third parties, exercising due care while opening attachments or links included in e-mail messages, downloading files or software only from trusted sources, and accessing the Internet only from trusted access points.
- The Website can be displayed properly only on condition that the User’s device (computer) and the software installed thereon meet the following minimal technical requirements:
- Windows 7 operating system (or higher), Mac OS X version 10.9 (or higher), Linux, Android 4.0;
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels or higher;
- Graphics card with at least 1 MB of memory to support the resolution;
- Control with a mouse and keyboard or a touch screen;
- Internet connection with a speed of at least 1,024 Kb/s for downloading and 512 kb/s for uploading information;
- Internet browser: Internet Explorer 9, Google Chrome 17, Mozilla Firefox 8.0, Opera 11, Safari 7 or later versions of the browsers, supporting CSS and Java Scripts, with enabled Cookies.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Skin Laser respects the Users’ right to privacy and, in particular, ensures that their personal data are duly protected. Administration of the Website is intended to provide access to the greatest scope of information and Skin Laser’s services possible, with the least possible interference with the Users’ privacy. The rules of Personal Data processing through the operation of the Website have been described below.
- PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The role of the Personal Data Controller of the personal data processed within the Website is performed by Krystyna Lubelska, Małgorzata Lubelska-Sazanów, Jakub Sazanów-Lubelski and Jerzy Lubelski, the partners acting under a civil-law partnership with a business name of SKIN LASER LUBELSCY MEDYCYNA ESTETYCZNA I DERMATOLOGIA - K.J.M.J. LUBELSCY s.c. in Katowice (40-092), at ul. Mickiewicza 14/2.
- THE PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- The personal data are collected and processed via the Website based on the User’s consent (Article 6, Section 1, point a) of the GDPR) or in the cases where the provisions of law authorise the Personal Data Controller to process such personal data (Article 6, Section 1, point f) of the GDPR). Where the data processing is based on the User’s consent, such consent is voluntary but necessary for using the form or storing Cookies. The Users’ personal data are obtained only through relevant forms where Users provide such data or through the Cookies generated.
- The Website collects the following categories of personal data from the Users: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, the message sent, the photograph, Cookies.
- The personal data are processed only for the purpose of:
- enabling contact, in the case of the contact form;
- sending marketing information, in the case of the Newsletter form;
- improving the operation of the Website and ensuring its attractiveness, in the case of the Cookies.
- THE USERS’ RIGHTS
Each User shall have the following rights:
- The right to object.
Each User shall have the right to raise an objection to the processing of Personal Data. This right may be exercised if the data processing is based on the legally justified interest of the Personal Data Controller (Article 6, Section 1, point f) of the GDPR) or if the personal data are used for marketing purposes.
- The right of access to the personal data.
The User shall have the right to receive information from the Personal Data Controller that the latter processes the former’s personal data as well as the right to access such personal data or a copy thereof, as well as to obtain information mentioned in Article 15, Section 1 of the GDPR.
- The right to rectify (correct) the data.
The User shall have the right to demand rectification or supplementation of the personal data if they are incorrect or incomplete.
- The right to demand removal of the personal data (the so-called “right to be forgotten”).
The User shall have the right to demand immediate removal of the personal data unless there are overriding, legally justified grounds for data processing.
- The right to demand limitation of personal data processing.
The User shall have the right to demand limitation of personal data processing in situations indicated in Article 18, Section 1 of the GDPR.
- The right to transfer the data.
The User shall have the right to receive the personal data or may authorise the Personal Data Controller to transfer the data to another controller – in the commonly used format, where such transfer is technically possible.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If the User believes that the processing of personal data infringes the provisions of law, the User shall then have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
If the User intends to exercise the above-mentioned rights or obtain more information – s/he may contact the Personal Data Controller in one of the following ways:
- by e-mail to: email@example.com
- by traditional mail to the following address: Skin Laser Lubelscy, ul. Mickiewicza 14/2, 40-092 Katowice
The Personal Data Controller shall provide a response as to examination of the demand without undue delay, and in any event not later than within one week from the receipt of such demand.
- RETENTION PERIOD
The personal data obtained on the basis of the User’s consent are processed until this consent is revoked. The personal data processed as part of the Personal Data Controller’s legitimate interest are processed for a period necessary to pursue this interest, but not longer than for the period of six (6) months.
- FURTHER TRANSMISSION
The Users’ personal data processed through their acquisition via the Website may be transferred to the Personal Data Controller’s service providers, including Internet providers, responsible for the operation of the Website. The Personal Data Controller does not transfer the personal data outside the European Economic Area.
- The Newsletter service shall be provided in accordance with the rules described below.
- Before signing up to the Newsletter, the User should carefully read this document.
- Using the Newsletter is free of charge and voluntary. The service is available after subscribing to the Newsletter, providing an e-mail address and consenting to the subscription.
- Following the User’s consent, Skin Laser shall be entitled to send the Newsletter or e-mail messages with a different title, containing commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means, to the e-mail address indicated. The information sent shall only refer to Skin Laser or its cooperating entities, whose services are available as part of Skin Laser’s activities. The subscribed Newsletter is sent only to the e-mail address indicated by the User.
- The User shall have the right to unsubscribe from the Newsletter or resign from receiving other e-mail messages with commercial information at any time by using the deactivation link included in each Newsletter or by sending relevant information by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Removal of the User’s account from the address database takes place within 10 days from the receipt of a relevant notification and may be signalled by means of a confirmation message.
- Skin Laser gathers information through Cookies and Logs, which are collected automatically by the system via an Internet browser during the User’s visit to the Website.
- The data that may be stored in these files include the IP address, the Website browsing history, the region for which the websites are browsed, the type of Internet browser and operating system. All these data are collected automatically by the system. The data are not used for the User’s identification. However, given that an IP address makes it possible to identify individuals by means of additional methods, below you will find the information on the processing of data stored in Logs and Cookies.
The data acquired by Cookies and Logs are processed for six (6) months. These files do not cause any configuration changes in the end devices (computers) and software.
The legal basis for the processing of these data is stipulated in Article 6, Section 1, point f) of the GDPR – i.e. the pursuit of the Skin Laser’s legitimate interest in the form of marketing the goods and services offered directly by Skin Laser or – through us – by other entities. These data are also processed for statistical and monitoring purposes related to the Website’s visits, including the examination of proper functioning of all the Website’s functionalities with a view to its continuous improvement.
- the personal data processing within the Logs and Cookies concerns the IP address (network interface number), which is stored in the system logs of the server and Cookies;
- the User may prevent the storage of Cookies at any time by selecting appropriate browser settings. A detailed procedure for disabling Cookies may be obtained from the producer of a given Internet browser. In such a situation, Skin Laser will neither be able to provide full functionality of the Website nor improve the solutions offered.
INFORMATION ON COPYRIGHTS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- By offering the Users access to information via the Website, Skin Laser takes great care to respect the copyrights and intellectual property rights. The works placed on the Website shall be subject to protection provided by the generally applicable provisions of law, including in particular: the Civil Code Act, the Act on Copyright and Neighbouring Rights, the Industrial Property Law Act, and the Act on Combating Unfair Competition.
- Skin Laser informs the Users that the Website includes copyrighted materials, trademarks and other original materials, in particular texts, photographs, graphics, sounds and videos, while the selection and layout of the Website’s contents is subject to copyright protection by its own right. The contents made available through the Website include Skin Laser’s copyrighted works, as well as works whose copyrights are owned by other entities and which are distributed via the Internet by Skin Laser under the applicable provisions of law and contracts, including licence agreements.
- By using the Website, the User undertakes to use the contents thereon only to the extent of permitted use referred to in the Act on Copyright and Neighbouring Rights. It is forbidden to copy, transfer, alter, publicly display or otherwise use these contents for commercial purposes, unless the provisions of law specifically provide to the contrary. By using the works, the User shall not acquire any rights, such as licences, with respect thereto.
- The User shall be held liable for any and all losses, including those caused to third parties, arising out of the User’s conduct that is inconsistent with the provisions listed above.
- By sharing materials (such as photographs) via the Website, the User shall give consent to their being used by Skin Laser, to the extent defined by the User, including the performance of services ordered from Skin Laser, and Skin Laser undertakes to use these materials only for this purpose, unless separate consent has been given by the User for the publication of such materials and details for such publication have been established.
Should you have any questions or doubts, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com